Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoLiving news & support from Khimo!

This post has 635 Replies | 20 Followers

britbloke
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bronze Member

Hey there!

Can I connect BLI to local music storage (not DLNA server) - either on the device or on NAS on the same local netowkr?

Cheers!

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Sun, Oct 3 2021 8:49 AM

britbloke:
Hey there!

Can I connect BLI to local music storage (not DLNA server) - either on the device or on NAS on the same local netowkr?

Cheers!

No

Do yourself a favour and add a music-server to your NAS. Then you can use the BLI app for your music collection (searchable)

Note: I stream WAV (up to 192kHz (limitations of my renderers) + DSF files (both in stereo & up to 7.1 multi-channel) using a (dlna) music server.

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member
Hi everyone!
We are really happy with the interaction in this forum and hopeful the community will continue to grow. This time we are dropping by to share some of the latest BeoLiving developments!

The (in)famous Nuki driver is now public for everyone (BLI PRO & BLGW), a really good example of Khimo/B&O-community teamwork!!! We have also done a major revamp of the BeoLiving app for Android devices, and with this app, you can even try a new feature: controlling B&O NetRadios. This can now also be done with Macros configured on the BLI's web UI.

The main update is huge and we know for a fact that many of you were waiting for this news: You can now use the BeoRemote Halo to control your BeoLiving Home Automation experience through the BeoLiving Intelligence! The Halo, when connected to a BLI, offers a simple interface for interaction with home automation devices such as lights, shades, thermostats, scenes and more. The new integration is supported on the BLI in both Pro & Essential mode, with an Essential BLI the Halo's home automation interface is automatically configured by the BLI and with a PRO device, you can customize your experience completely. You can have a look at the integration's documentation here, and also check out a cool Macro idea we came up with here.

We hope you enjoy these new features and as always, your feedback is most welcome, you can write to us at support+halo@khimo.com

Cheers,
the Khimo team.
Tassos
Top 500 Contributor
Athens
Posts 323
Bronze Member
Tassos replied on Mon, Oct 4 2021 6:17 PM
You are the best guys!!!! I am eager to get my hand on a halo, tomorrow is shopping day after quite a long time!!!

Once more thanks guys!
Soren
Top 500 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 115
Bronze Member
Soren replied on Mon, Oct 4 2021 8:49 PM

Would there by any chance be an update that makes the BLGW BeoRemote Halo ready.

Søren

Bw789
Not Ranked
Posts 74
Bronze Member
Bw789 replied on Tue, Oct 5 2021 8:18 AM

Nope.

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

Soren:

Would there by any chance be an update that makes the BLGW BeoRemote Halo ready.

Søren

Hi Soren,

As Bw789 said, the answer is no. The BLGW is not in active development anymore and only receives security updates. Sometimes new drivers are made available because the BLI driver is compatible, but this is not the case with the Halo integration.

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Tue, Oct 5 2021 5:34 PM

Khimo Support:

Soren:

Søren

Hi Soren,

As Bw789 said, the answer is no. The BLGW is not in active development anymore and only receives security updates. Sometimes new drivers are made available because the BLI driver is compatible, but this is not the case with the Halo integration.

Would it really be very difficult to add that same Halo support to the BLGW?

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 521
Bronze Member
1990 replied on Tue, Oct 5 2021 6:15 PM

Ivan has written earlier: 

"Indeed there are some drivers that require new integration methods that aren't available on the BLGW, and are possible with the BLI. These are the systems that you see are not available for the BLGW. But if the 3rd party system doesn't require use of these methods, the driver will also be available for BLGW."

This seems fair enough. The BLGW was introduced in 2014, the BLI around January 2019. The BLI has a newer chipset that can handle more advanced things (such as oauth authentication). Just like your 2014 iPad won't update to iOS 15, there are limits to what you can achieve on outdated hardware platforms.

Still, I think pricing is a factor here. BLGW was about half the price of the MLGW. BLI is still quite expensive. I think B&O could double or triple their sales of the BLI if they cut the price to like 500 Euro in Essential mode.

Normann
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 277
Bronze Member
Normann replied on Tue, Oct 5 2021 9:10 PM

beojeff:

Khimo Support:

Soren:

Søren

Hi Soren,

I personally don't think it's any hard to implement this to the BLGW as I have heard it's almost similar software. Correct me if I'm wrong..

This is just one way to get more sale, And I don't like it

DocLeisure
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 101
Bronze Member

Hi to the Khimo team,

first and foremost I wanted to thank you for your great work with the BeoRemote Halo integration - it really easy and fun to use! I am by the way one of those guys who were desperately waiting for such a solution! Thanks again!

All the bits and pieces are solely coming together, unveiling (some of) the potential and opening the gate for shaping a pleasant product. The BLI integration of the BeoRemote Halo adds so much functionality to both systems (one could not have expected - but hoped for - at product launch...). Again thanks for that!

Secondly, I am happy, that you (finally) were able to comment on the former Halo and BLI questions ;-)

=================================================================================

https://archivedforum2.beoworld.org/Themes/hawaii/images/icon-quote.gif DocLeisure:

There was just a new firmware released for the BeoRemote Halo - unfortunately without BLI support.

We can still not comment, sorry (:

==================================================================================

https://archivedforum2.beoworld.org/Themes/hawaii/images/icon-quote.gif Khimo Support:

https://archivedforum2.beoworld.org/Themes/hawaii/images/icon-quote.gif Seanie_230:

Will the BLI work with the new Beoremote-Halo in some way?

We can not comment! But... 

==================================================================================

Best regards

Doc Leisure

ebnrob
Top 500 Contributor
UK
Posts 174
Bronze Member
ebnrob replied on Wed, Oct 6 2021 11:45 AM

Normann:

beojeff:

Khimo Support:

Soren:

Søren

Hi Soren,

I personally don't think it's any hard to implement this to the BLGW as I have heard it's almost similar software. Correct me if I'm wrong..

This is just one way to get more sale, And I don't like it

I read somewhere the BLGW doesn't not support websockets which must be why. This type of connection is only software based (web browsers support it) so could probably be added to the BLGW via a firmware update, but maybe the hardware is not powerful enough as it has to maintain a constant connection to the host for the bi-directional updates.

I'd really like to see the Home Assistant integration that's on the BLI added to the BLGW, but again it uses websockets. 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 521
Bronze Member
1990 replied on Wed, Oct 6 2021 12:14 PM

ebnrob:

I read somewhere the BLGW doesn't not support websockets which must be why. This type of connection is only software based (web browsers support it) so could probably be added to the BLGW via a firmware update, but maybe the hardware is not powerful enough as it has to maintain a constant connection to the host for the bi-directional updates.

I'd really like to see the Home Assistant integration that's on the BLI added to the BLGW, but again it uses websockets. 

Yeah, BLGW was released in 2014 (and NL/ML Converter a bit earlier even). Hardware just can't keep up with all the software requirements. BLGW can't do Oauth for example. Just like a 2014 iPad can't upgrade to iOS 15 you've got to live with the need for some hardware upgrades if you want to keep up with modern integrations.

benjnz
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 114
Bronze Member
benjnz replied on Wed, Oct 6 2021 1:07 PM

Way to go guys, this is awesome and really needed. Making me think about getting Halo and using it for entry and exit scenarios wall mounted. Really good work thanks! Lets have a Party !!!

Being cheeky as ever, any more thoughts on nest and Google, I see they enow moved on with a nre replacement API and "Traists" which would be good to get on the roadmap from a camera/doorbell point of view? https://developers.google.com/nest/device-access/traits

Thanks,

Ben.

Khimo Support:

Hi everyone!
We are really happy with the interaction in this forum and hopeful the community will continue to grow. This time we are dropping by to share some of the latest BeoLiving developments!
The (in)famous Nuki driver is now public for everyone (BLI PRO & BLGW), a really good example of Khimo/B&O-community teamwork!!! We have also done a major revamp of the BeoLiving app for Android devices, and with this app, you can even try a new feature: controlling B&O NetRadios. This can now also be done with Macros configured on the BLI's web UI.
The main update is huge and we know for a fact that many of you were waiting for this news: You can now use the BeoRemote Halo to control your BeoLiving Home Automation experience through the BeoLiving Intelligence! The Halo, when connected to a BLI, offers a simple interface for interaction with home automation devices such as lights, shades, thermostats, scenes and more. The new integration is supported on the BLI in both Pro & Essential mode, with an Essential BLI the Halo's home automation interface is automatically configured by the BLI and with a PRO device, you can customize your experience completely. You can have a look at the integration's documentation here, and also check out a cool Macro idea we came up with here.
We hope you enjoy these new features and as always, your feedback is most welcome, you can write to us at support+halo@khimo.com
Cheers,
the Khimo team.

DocLeisure
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 101
Bronze Member

Hi to the Khimo team,

first and foremost I wanted to thank you for your great work with the BeoRemote Halo integration - it really easy and fun to use! I am by the way one of those guys who were desperately waiting for such a solution! Thanks again!

All the bits and pieces are slowly coming together, unveiling (some of) the potential and opening the gate for shaping a pleasant product. The BLI integration of the BeoRemote Halo adds so much functionality to both systems (one could not have expected - but hoped for - at product launch...). Again thanks for that!

Secondly, I am happy, that you (finally) were able to comment on the former Halo and BLI questions ;-)

=================================================================================

DocLeisure:

There was just a new firmware released for the BeoRemote Halo - unfortunately without BLI support.

We can still not comment, sorry (:

Khimo Support:

Seanie_230:

Will the BLI work with the new Beoremote-Halo in some way?

We can not comment! But... 

Best regards

Doc Leisure

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 521
Bronze Member
1990 replied on Wed, Oct 6 2021 4:17 PM

This update + the discovery that I can integrate my thermostats through hass.io with BLI is the reason I’ve ordered the BLI - so if anyone is interested in a BLGW give me a DM ;)

Steven_London
Not Ranked
Posts 51
Bronze Member

Hi Khimo Team

Sorry to raise an old item, but I have now got access to a BLI rather than BLGW and would happily help test the Honeywell Total Connect driver if this is still available for testing?

thanks

Steven

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member
Hi all,
It's been great to see the response to the Halo integration, we too are excited about it and believe it opens up many possibilities!

Regarding the requests for integration into the BLGW: as others have mentioned, the situation is that in the fast-moving world of home automation the software is constantly changing, and these changes and the software libraries they use are often not compatible with older hardware platforms. We always try to be honest about this, and when possible we make the effort of developing drivers with protocols that are backwards compatible so that they will be available on the BLGW. In the case of the Halo integration, it's not a simple driver but a restructuring of parts of the BLI and it is not possible to simply do the same on the BLGW.

We hope that you understand, and of course, we are always available to continue discussing the future of home automation and BeoLiving.

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

benjnz:

Being cheeky as ever, any more thoughts on nest and Google, I see they enow moved on with a nre replacement API and "Traists" which would be good to get on the roadmap from a camera/doorbell point of view? https://developers.google.com/nest/device-access/traits

Hi benjnz, Nest integration is not on our roadmap at the moment, but of course we will take into account your request :)

Steven_London:

Sorry to raise an old item, but I have now got access to a BLI rather than BLGW and would happily help test the Honeywell Total Connect driver if this is still available for testing?

Hi Steven, write to us at support@khimo.com and we can look into it ;)

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Thu, Oct 7 2021 8:31 PM
Khimo Support:

We always try to be honest about this, ……..UnsureSmileBig Smile

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Sat, Oct 16 2021 10:22 AM

Khimo-

Could there be a way to show an icon on the Halo as the current time? Perhaps this could also be tied into an alarm that could be snoozed by movement of the wheel. This would be great to have the Halo functional as a B&O alarm clock.

Bw789
Not Ranked
Posts 74
Bronze Member
Bw789 replied on Mon, Oct 18 2021 8:43 PM

Hi @Khimo Support,

Is there any possibility that you'd consider releasing BeoLiving Integration as a Docker Image or Virtual Machine ISO? I don't need yet another plastic box which will one day become e-waste, happy to pay for a license to use the software of course.

ebnrob
Top 500 Contributor
UK
Posts 174
Bronze Member
ebnrob replied on Mon, Oct 18 2021 9:21 PM

Bw789:

Hi @Khimo Support,

Is there any possibility that you'd consider releasing BeoLiving Integration as a Docker Image or Virtual Machine ISO? I don't need yet another plastic box which will one day become e-waste, happy to pay for a license to use the software of course.

Fantastic idea! I'd prefer this too.

Bw789
Not Ranked
Posts 74
Bronze Member
Bw789 replied on Tue, Oct 19 2021 1:20 AM

Plus I want more things to run in my 6 node Kubernetes cluster Big Smile

ebnrob:

Bw789:

Hi @Khimo Support,

Fantastic idea! I'd prefer this too.

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

Bw789:

Hi @Khimo Support,

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion, it is welcome as always and especially in this case as this is an idea we have thought about many times. It is not currently on the roadmap, but we'll never say never...

beojeff:

Khimo-

Could there be a way to show an icon on the Halo as the current time? Perhaps this could also be tied into an alarm that could be snoozed by movement of the wheel. This would be great to have the Halo functional as a B&O alarm clock.

This is a great idea BeoJeff, and we actually just added a tutorial on how you would be able to set this up! You should also be able to implement an alarm functionality with macros, give it a try! Wink

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Fri, Oct 22 2021 1:16 AM

Khimo Support:

beojeff:

Something that I don't understand is how little unity there now seems to be between Khimo and B&O. There are now TWO iOS apps that seem to be nearly identical - yet one claims ownership by B&O and the other claims ownership by Khimo. There has been no mention of the BLI on the B&O site. Likewise, Khimo no longer seems to be using the BeoIntegration site to provide documentation. This was not how it was with the MLGW or the BLGW. Continued incorporation of ML products seems to not be well-planned. Most importantly, the B&O branding seems to be diminished in the new BLI. What is going on here? This all causes me to lose faith in Khimo's partnership with B&O.

Hi Beojeff,

The BeoLiving solution is a joint effort between Khimo and Bang & Olufsen. Khimo has always been the developer of B&O's smart home solutions (MLGW mk1, MLGW mk2, BLGW and the BeoLink's apps). It was decided to release this product as a joint venture to make the solution more flexible.

The BeoLiving app is the latest iteration of the BeoLink apps. The BeoLink2 app is on its way out and will soon be taken down from the app store. We want to make sure we give enough time for everybody to switch to the new app.

Beointegration.com is continuously being updated (please find the latest update about BeoLiving Intelligence here https://beointegration.com/beoliving-intelligence/) to show all the latest tools and information. The move of the documentation to its own webpage is to manage a more fluid support experience.  We believe this is a great solution as the BeoLiving Intelligence (BLI's) support documentation is now more complete, searchable and up to date. Please, send us any suggestion that you may have to make it better!

The BeoLiving Intelligence's branding illustrates the close partnership between Khimo and B&O, the two companies who have proudly been working together for the last fourteen years on providing great home integration experiences. 

Khimo-

I received my BLI today and tried the CLOCK and WEATHER macros for the Halo that you suggested on your site. I got them to work! Fantastic. This was my first time using the Lue coding and was a good way to begin learning how to use it.

Rather than having the Halo have "Cold" or "Hot" as the subtitle, would it possible instead to have the Halo show as the subtitle the actual temperature value from the Open Weather system? That would be much for informative than just "Cold" or "Hot."

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Fri, Oct 22 2021 2:41 AM

beojeff:

Khimo Support:

beojeff:

Something that I don't understand is how little unity there now seems to be between Khimo and B&O. There are now TWO iOS apps that seem to be nearly identical - yet one claims ownership by B&O and the other claims ownership by Khimo. There has been no mention of the BLI on the B&O site. Likewise, Khimo no longer seems to be using the BeoIntegration site to provide documentation. This was not how it was with the MLGW or the BLGW. Continued incorporation of ML products seems to not be well-planned. Most importantly, the B&O branding seems to be diminished in the new BLI. What is going on here? This all causes me to lose faith in Khimo's partnership with B&O.

Hi Beojeff,

The BeoLiving solution is a joint effort between Khimo and Bang & Olufsen. Khimo has always been the developer of B&O's smart home solutions (MLGW mk1, MLGW mk2, BLGW and the BeoLink's apps). It was decided to release this product as a joint venture to make the solution more flexible.

The BeoLiving app is the latest iteration of the BeoLink apps. The BeoLink2 app is on its way out and will soon be taken down from the app store. We want to make sure we give enough time for everybody to switch to the new app.

Beointegration.com is continuously being updated (please find the latest update about BeoLiving Intelligence here https://beointegration.com/beoliving-intelligence/) to show all the latest tools and information. The move of the documentation to its own webpage is to manage a more fluid support experience.  We believe this is a great solution as the BeoLiving Intelligence (BLI's) support documentation is now more complete, searchable and up to date. Please, send us any suggestion that you may have to make it better!

The BeoLiving Intelligence's branding illustrates the close partnership between Khimo and B&O, the two companies who have proudly been working together for the last fourteen years on providing great home integration experiences. 

Khimo-

I received my BLI today and tried the CLOCK and WEATHER macros for the Halo that you suggested on your site. I got them to work! Fantastic. This was my first time using the Lue coding and was a good way to begin learning how to use it.

Rather than having the Halo have "Cold" or "Hot" as the subtitle, would it possible instead to have the Halo show as the subtitle the actual temperature value from the Open Weather system? That would be much for informative than just "Cold" or "Hot."

I was able to make the subtitle show the temperature! I did this by comparing what was done in the WEATHER and CLOCK macros. I was also able to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit. I have absolutely no experience in coding. These examples you provide are very helpful in learning! I hope you keep adding some examples.

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Tue, Oct 26 2021 10:24 PM

beojeff:

beojeff:

Khimo Support:

beojeff:

Hi Beojeff,

Khimo-

I was able to make the subtitle show the temperature! I did this by comparing what was done in the WEATHER and CLOCK macros. I was also able to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit. I have absolutely no experience in coding. These examples you provide are very helpful in learning! I hope you keep adding some examples.

I've been making some adjustment/improvements to the Clock macro.

Being in the U.S., we're not accustomed to using a 24-hour clock. So I set the time to 12-hour time by adding this line:

hour = ((hour + 11) % 12 + 1)

I then changed the depiction of the state of the wheel to look like an actual 12-hour clock (not 24-hour) by changing that part of the code to this:

..tostring(math.floor(hour*100/12)))

Still, I haven't been able to make these two improvements:

1. Currently, the button does not show a "0" before a single-digit minute. It would be nice to have all minutes be two digits.

2. The depiction of the state of the wheel to look like a clock is actually upside down! It's like looking at a wall-clocked that's been mounted upside down. It would be nice to have the bright circular progress line begin at the top instead of at the bottom -- if that's possible.

Perhaps someone more familiar with Lua than I am might want to take on this challenge.

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

beojeff:

Still, I haven't been able to make these two improvements:

1. Currently, the button does not show a "0" before a single-digit minute. It would be nice to have all minutes be two digits.

2. The depiction of the state of the wheel to look like a clock is actually upside down! It's like looking at a wall-clocked that's been mounted upside down. It would be nice to have the bright circular progress line begin at the top instead of at the bottom -- if that's possible.

Perhaps someone more familiar with Lua than I am might want to take on this challenge.

Hi Beojeff! Nice work with the 12-hour clock!!!

The first request is actually quite simple, just concatenate a "0" to minute if it's lower than 10, something like

if minute < 10 then
minute = "0" .. tostring(minute):gsub("!","")
else

minute = tostring(minute):gsub("!","")

The second request is probably not possible with this implementation. You could start the bar at 50% (12am/pm) but it would be a bit weird when it got to 6...

kmortenesi
Not Ranked
Posts 34
Bronze Member
kmortenesi replied on Fri, Oct 29 2021 11:01 PM

I read somewhere in this thread that the BeoLink2 app will be removed in the near future. I have a BLGW system, and I am unable to connect to it with the new BLI app. As a result, I am still using BeoLink2 for now.

Can you think of any reason that the BLI app cannot connect? I use the exact same IP address, username and password in the two apps - BeoLink2 works great, but BLI just times out.

Thanks!

chucky
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 331
Bronze Member
chucky replied on Sun, Oct 31 2021 4:28 PM
kmortenesi:

I read somewhere in this thread that the BeoLink2 app will be removed in the near future. I have a BLGW system, and I am unable to connect to it with the new BLI app. As a result, I am still using BeoLink2 for now.

Can you think of any reason that the BLI app cannot connect? I use the exact same IP address, username and password in the two apps - BeoLink2 works great, but BLI just times out.

Thanks!

You cannot have 2 the same ip adresses? Why would you. You have to connect it through the bli app. Here are my settings

kmortenesi
Not Ranked
Posts 34
Bronze Member

My point is that the BLI app cannot connect to my BLGW. I enter username and password and it doesn’t work. Beolink2 app works fine. Since I cannot connect to my BLGW I can’t do anything…

chucky
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 331
Bronze Member
chucky replied on Sun, Oct 31 2021 8:19 PM
Ok just make a log file and send it to Khimo, they will help you out. Strange I have both running in the BLI APP and I have no problems.

Kr Chucky.
Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

Hi kmortensi,

Please contact us at support@khimo.com and we will help you solve the issue, you should be able to connect to the BL app just fine.

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Tue, Nov 9 2021 4:53 PM

I'd like to make a suggestion for future development of Halo control:

While it's nice to be able to use the Halo wheel to change the color of lights, we still need to be able to dim/raise the light level. It would be nice to have one function available after a short press of the Halo icon yet have another function available after a long press of the icon -- thereby letting us control both the color and the intensity of the light.

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

Hi BeoJeff,
Suggestion noted, of course :) We agree with your vision!

The normal uses of the Halo aren't designed to change the context of a resource so dynamically, so at the moment this kind of default interactions with short/long press is not available.

Wouldn't it work for you place two buttons next to each other that control the level and color of the same resource?

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Wed, Nov 10 2021 2:59 PM

Khimo Support:

Hi BeoJeff,
Suggestion noted, of course :) We agree with your vision!

The normal uses of the Halo aren't designed to change the context of a resource so dynamically, so at the moment this kind of default interactions with short/long press is not available.

Wouldn't it work for you place two buttons next to each other that control the level and color of the same resource?

Well, doubling the buttons needed would quickly deplete the available buttons that can be used and detract from the elegance of the interface.

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Wed, Nov 10 2021 6:15 PM

beojeff:
we still need to be able to dim/raise the light level.
???? you can dim/raise the light level with the Halo wheel, at least of Hue. 

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Thu, Nov 11 2021 1:24 PM

Carolpa:

beojeff:
we still need to be able to dim/raise the light level.
???? you can dim/raise the light level with the Halo wheel, at least of Hue. 

Currently, you can only either change the level or change the color with a single button of the Halo. You can't do both from the same button.

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Fri, Nov 12 2021 10:25 AM

beojeff:
Currently, you can only either change the level or change the color with a single button of the Halo. You can't do both from the same button.
true, but I (mis)read your post that way.

But maybe just a concept for Khimo to think about:

BLI settings trigger:

Event: Halo button, 

Command: IF icon (or other trigger) = lights THEN

Lua program to dim "lights" + after 10s change the icon to "rgb color" 

ELSE Lua program to change  colors + after 10s change the icon to "lights"

Would this work?

Page 13 of 16 (636 items) « First ... < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 Next > ... Last » | RSS