Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoLiving news & support from Khimo!

This post has 635 Replies | 20 Followers

Tassos
Top 500 Contributor
Athens
Posts 323
Bronze Member
Tassos replied on Thu, Sep 12 2019 3:29 PM

Just did at the support@khimo email.

Thanks a lot!!Big Smile

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

Hi @tassos,

Looking at your config, the HomeAway button resource is at the "Family Room".

Please, try to define nest_home_away_button_address as follows:

local nest_home_away_button_address = "Main/Family Room/BUTTON/Home"

Best!

Tassos
Top 500 Contributor
Athens
Posts 323
Bronze Member
Tassos replied on Fri, Sep 13 2019 4:01 PM

Manually firing the macro works like a charm! Thanks a lot!!!! You are great!!!Smile

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

Please, remember that NEST closed its API for new users, so you won't be able to add new NEST thermostats from now on!

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

Hello everybody!

We are glad to announce that you can now directly integrate Google Assistant with the BeoLiving Intelligence. You will find it listed inside Google Assistant, Home control settings.

Please, let us know how it is working for you!

Best,

The Khimo team.-

Normann
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 277
Bronze Member
Normann replied on Sat, Sep 14 2019 8:37 AM

Khimo Support:

We are glad to announce that you can now directly integrate Google Assistant with the BeoLiving Intelligence. You will find it listed inside Google Assistant, Home control settings.

Will this also work with the BLGW?

christiank
Not Ranked
Posts 64
Bronze Member

BLI Macros will be exposed as Scenes, meaning that they will not be shown on the Google Home frontpage, but can be activated by saying: Hey Google, activate <macro name>, or be a part of a routine. 

Dimmers and shades will be exposed on the front page (OK google, Set the light to 50% & OK google, open the shades)

If a dimmer, shade or macro is not shown in the Google Home app after the integration is made, go to the 'Interface'-tab in the web-UI, select the zone, and make sure that the entity is not hidden. When that is done, simply go to your Google Home device and say; Sync my devices. Now it should be available in the Google Home app.

This integration is far better and faster than the IFTTT-integration, so I can only urge users to use this instead :)

Tassos
Top 500 Contributor
Athens
Posts 323
Bronze Member
Tassos replied on Tue, Sep 17 2019 1:12 PM

Hello again,

I am experimenting with the lua code you sent me for the nightmode: home / nightmode: away. I am trying to create a macro to automate my pool lights.

Pool lights are connected to mains via a tplink smart plug. Music is procured by an NL/ML Converter. What I am trying to achieve is that 30 minutes after sunset the pool lights turn on only if the NL/ML Converter is playing. I haven't succeeded yet and I need a bit of help since my lua knowledge is very limited. The lua code I am using is the following:

function(event, engine)
  -- Define the resource address in your project:
  local pool_lights_address = "Main/Back Terrace/GPIO/PoolLights"
  local nl_ml_converter_address = "Main/969 Bar/AV renderer/NL ML Converter"

-- Get nlml converter state
   local nl_ml_converter = engine.query(nl_ml_converter_address)[1]

if nl_ml_converter.get("_STATE_UPDATE") == "Play" then
       -- turn the pool lights on
       engine.fire("Main/Back Terrace/GPIO/PoolLights/SET?VALUE=true")
   else
       -- turn the lights off
       engine.fire("Main/Back Terrace/GPIO/PoolLights/SET?VALUE=false")
   end
end

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

Normann:

Khimo Support:

It may work, but there is no official support for the BLGW.

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

Hello Tassos,

Good work! You almost got it!

The name of the state variable is "state", so the conditional that  check the status should be:

if nl_ml_converter.get("state") == "Play" then

Also, since you have the pool_lights_address defined, it would be better if you send the command using the variable:

engine.fire(pool_lights_address .. "/SET?VALUE=false")

In this way, if you update the variable definition in the future all the commands will be updated.

Please, let us know if you have any further question!

Best,

the Khimo team.-

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

Tassos:

Hello again,

I am experimenting with the lua code you sent me for the nightmode: home / nightmode: away. I am trying to create a macro to automate my pool lights.

Pool lights are connected to mains via a tplink smart plug. Music is procured by an NL/ML Converter. What I am trying to achieve is that 30 minutes after sunset the pool lights turn on only if the NL/ML Converter is playing. I haven't succeeded yet and I need a bit of help since my lua knowledge is very limited. The lua code I am using is the following:

Hello Tassos,

The name of the state variable is "state", so the conditional that  check the status should be:

Also, since you have the pool_lights_address defined, it would be better if you the command using the variable:

In this way, if you update the variable definition in the future all the commands will be updated.

Best,

the Khimo team.-

Tassos
Top 500 Contributor
Athens
Posts 323
Bronze Member
Tassos replied on Tue, Sep 17 2019 2:54 PM

Thanks a lot guys! For all the help and the quick responses!!! By the way, any news on the Somfy driver?

Normann
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 277
Bronze Member
Normann replied on Tue, Sep 17 2019 3:33 PM

Khimo Support:

Normann:

Khimo Support:

It may work, but there is no official support for the BLGW.

Do I need a account at Khimo for remote access and the possibility to connect to Google assistant on the BLGW?

Isn't there going to be any support anymore on the BLGW, only on the BLI? 

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

Normann:

Do I need a account at Khimo for remote access and the possibility to connect to Google assistant on the BLGW?

Isn't there going to be any support anymore on the BLGW, only on the BLI? 

Google assistant works using Khimo remote access service.

The BLGW is in maintenance mode, no new features will be added but the software will be fixed if necessary.

Tassos
Top 500 Contributor
Athens
Posts 323
Bronze Member
Tassos replied on Thu, Sep 19 2019 9:08 AM

Khimo Support:

Tassos:

Hello again,

Hello Tassos,

Also, since you have the pool_lights_address defined, it would be better if you the command using the variable:

Best,

the Khimo team.-

Hello again, lua coding seems very easy and actually a lot of fun. I have a small issue though. I have "automated" my virtual led buttons to change state according to the state of the lights they turn on/off. The system monitors the lights (hue) every minute and if they have a value other than 0 then the led of the button turns on. If the value is 0 then the led of the button turns off. It works like a charm but when I use a variable after the fire command nothing happens.

this is the code:

function(event, engine)
  -- Define the resource address in your project:
  local dimmer_level_address = "Main/$zone/DIMMER/*"
  local dimmer_button_address = "Main/$zone/BUTTON/Lights"

-- Get dimmer state
   local dimmer_level = engine.query(dimmer_level_address)[1]

if dimmer_level.get("LEVEL") == "0" then
       -- the button led should turn off
       engine.fire("Main/$zone/BUTTON/Lights/_SET STATE?STATE=0")
   else
       -- the button led should be on
       engine.fire("Main/$zone/BUTTON/Lights/_SET STATE?STATE=1")
   end
end

At this version the fire command doesn't use the variable but I want to use the variable as you suggested.

Furthermore can you give me an example of an "if" "and" and an "if" "or" condition? For example:

"if" the pool lights are on "or" the converter is playing then.....

"if" the pool lights are on "and" the converter is playing then....

Thanks a lot!!! 

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

Tassos:

end
end

At this version the fire command doesn't use the variable but I want to use the variable as you suggested.

Furthermore can you give me an example of an "if" "and" and an "if" "or" condition? For example:

Thanks a lot!!! 

It's good to see you're enjoying LUA macros and generic programming too!

Regarding firing using a variable, you should use this:

engine.fire(dimmer_button_address  .. "/_SET STATE?STATE=1")

In this URL you can find more info about the logical operators in LUA, some examples applied to your use cases:

•  "if" the pool lights are on "or" the converter is playing then.....
  if  dimmer_level.get("LEVEL") ~= "0"  or nl_ml_converter.get("state") == "Play" then ...
  •  "if" the pool lights are on "and" the converter is playing then.....
  if  dimmer_level.get("LEVEL") ~= "0"  and nl_ml_converter.get("state") == "Play" then ...

Enjoy it!

Tassos
Top 500 Contributor
Athens
Posts 323
Bronze Member
Tassos replied on Fri, Sep 20 2019 5:48 PM

Khimo Support:

Tassos:

end
end

Thanks a lot!!! 

It's good to see you're enjoying LUA macros and generic programming too!

Regarding firing using a variable, you should use this:

engine.fire(dimmer_button_address  .. "/_SET STATE?STATE=1")

In this URL you can find more info about the logical operators in LUA, some examples applied to your use cases:

•  "if" the pool lights are on "or" the converter is playing then.....
  if  dimmer_level.get("LEVEL") ~= "0"  or nl_ml_converter.get("state") == "Play" then ...
  •  "if" the pool lights are on "and" the converter is playing then.....
  if  dimmer_level.get("LEVEL") ~= "0"  and nl_ml_converter.get("state") == "Play" then ...

Enjoy it!

thanks a lot!!!! I am already experimenting with the logical operators and I have to admit that it opened a whole new world for me. I am also checking the url you sent me and it is super useful. I couldn't be more happy! 

Thanks again!

claudiu
Top 500 Contributor
copenhagen
Posts 193
Bronze Member

How can I connect arlo pro 4 hd-camera to BLI ? 

claudiu
Top 500 Contributor
copenhagen
Posts 193
Bronze Member

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

claudiu :

As far as we know, Arlo cameras are quite closed and do not allow local integration. Please read the following responses at their forum:

So, unfortunately, you will not be able to integrate them Sad
claudiu
Top 500 Contributor
copenhagen
Posts 193
Bronze Member
Thank you very much for your response . Which camera do you recommend that it works well with BLI ?

I prefer battery power camera to be free for cables
Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

claudiu :
Thank you very much for your response . Which camera do you recommend that it works well with BLI ?

I prefer battery power camera to be free for cables

I don't know any battery powered camera that works with the BLI, sorry Sad.

Any camera that supports  MJPEG (HTTP) should work, we also support MP4 (RTSP) cameras. To watch the video stream in the TV MJPEG is mandatory.

claudiu
Top 500 Contributor
copenhagen
Posts 193
Bronze Member

Thank you very much for your response . We want to instal a radiator thermostat from tado ,will this work with BLI ?

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

claudiu :

Thank you very much for your response . We want to instal a radiator thermostat from tado ,will this work with BLI ?

Currently, we do not have support for tado, if they have an API we can make the driver by request. We can also add it to the driver wishlist and if we got enough requests we will make the driver.

You can find all the currently supported devices at the following URL:

https://khimo.github.io/help_drivers

Soon we will add drivers for VENSTAR T4800  and some Honeywell thermostats.

Best.-

claudiu
Top 500 Contributor
copenhagen
Posts 193
Bronze Member

http://blog.scphillips.com/posts/2017/01/the-tado-api-v2/

Tassos
Top 500 Contributor
Athens
Posts 323
Bronze Member
Tassos replied on Mon, Sep 30 2019 12:13 PM

Hello, the beoliving app when run on an ipad (on ladscape) it shows a security tab. What exactly is this and which security systems are supported?

thank you

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

claudiu :

http://blog.scphillips.com/posts/2017/01/the-tado-api-v2/

It seems they have the API! To make an official driver we will need tado to assign us a ClientID and a secret. But, any of you can code your own driver simply by following that API.

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

Tassos:

Hello, the beoliving app when run on an ipad (on ladscape) it shows a security tab. What exactly is this and which security systems are supported?

thank you

From there you can control and monitor your alarm system, currently you can integrate:

- Honeywell VISTA-128 BPT

- DSC PowerSeries Security -  IT-100

thanks.-

PaulGiles
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 218
Bronze Member
I would not advise linking the security system to any home automation except for triggering via the alarm such as lightning.

Never an input such as unset etc.
claudiu
Top 500 Contributor
copenhagen
Posts 193
Bronze Member

Can you help making one for me, I am not so technical . I'm willing to pay you a fee. I would much appreciate .

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 521
Bronze Member
1990 replied on Mon, Oct 7 2019 9:48 AM

Khimo Support:

We are currently in the last phase of development of the new BeoLiving app for Android, the beta version is currently ready for testing and we are looking for users willing to join our beta testers and try out the app on your individual installations!

Is the Android app for BLI only? Or BLGW too?

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

1990:

Is the Android app for BLI only? Or BLGW too?

BLI only

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

claudiu :

Can you help making one for me, I am not so technical . I'm willing to pay you a fee. I would much appreciate .

Yes, if we get access to the official protocol we can do it!

Please, email us to support at khimo.com

Griebel
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 416
Gold Member
Griebel replied on Sun, Oct 27 2019 5:11 PM

I finally got my BeoLiving Intelligence!

Unfortunately, it does not work properly. It was easy to install the device on the network, update the firmware, add a BeoPlay v1 TV, several Hue bulbs, but It doesn’t add my newest TV, a BeoVision Horizon. It is rapidly detected in the new devices zone, but when I try assigning the TV to a zone, the circle in the black square turns for several minutes then closes, but the TV remains unassigned. Tried several times, closed and restarted the App, but impossible to assign the BeoVision Horizon to a created zone.

Moreover, after several minutes of normal functioning with the assigned devices, the control of the devices no longer works: the message "waiting for product" appears, then disappears without any possibility to control the device. To solve this problem, I have to reboot BLI each time.

I must say that I’m a bit disappointed as I thought that there wouldn’t be any problem with the newer B&O TVs and the installation. Think will send back BLI and keep my MLGW!

Khimo Support
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Bronze Member

Griebel:

I finally got my BeoLiving Intelligence!

Can you verify if your BeoLiving Intelligence is running the latest firmware (v2.0.1.377)? You can check it directly from the BeoLiving App  [Settings] -> Device -> Check for updates.

Once in version v2.0.1.377, please, try again.

Thanks, the Khimo team.-

Griebel
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 416
Gold Member
Griebel replied on Mon, Oct 28 2019 9:14 PM

Khimo Support:
Once in version v2.0.1.377, please, try again

Updated BLI to v2.0.1.377 after both BeoVision Horizon TVs and the remotes updated to the latest firmware as well: now everything works fine.

Thanks for the prompt response.

JensHauge
Not Ranked
Posts 17
Bronze Member

Hi Khimo team,

I have a BLGW and have tried to connect my Dahua IP camera's to the BLGW without any success at all. Note the Dahua Ip camareas are connect though an Dahua NVR box. 

1. Does the BLI Support the Dahua IP camera's ?

2. And would there be a difference to the BLGW in terms of Dahua IP camera's support?

3. Does it make a difference if the Dahua Ip camere's are connect though a Dahua NVR box?

4. Aslo, can you integrate the a Dahua doorbell (dahua vto2000a) with BLI?

FYI . Im anyhow planning to upgrade to BLI but I haev some basic thing i need to has to work first.

/Jens

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Sun, Nov 3 2019 5:45 PM

Until recently, it had been possible to use the Ikea Tradfri light system by pairing the lights with Philips Hue and using the Philips Hue driver. However, it seems that a recent firmware update of the Philips Hue bridge no longer allows pairing the Tradfri lights with Hue. Could you add a driver for us to integral the Ikea Tradfri lights directly with the BLGW?

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Mon, Nov 4 2019 9:02 AM

2 Essences, a BS35, BS Shape, 3 BLC all have their own Line in.

Not that I use them all, but I would appreciate a feature to rename these sources in the BLGW or Beoliving software.

Page 3 of 16 (636 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS