Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beosound Emerge

rated by 0 users
This post has 163 Replies | 1 Follower

Chris Townsend
Top 50 Contributor
Qatar
Posts 3,531
Bronze Member
I listened to it today and it was ok but nothing special to listen or look at. As agricultural as the Beolit 20 etc they relatively sound fantastic compared to this thing. The Level was also on display and seemed a more to have more of a point to it! The Beosound 2 next to them both sounded amazing in comparison.

With the Beolab 17s gone the speaker range looks incredibly thin.

Beosound Stage, Beovision 8-40, Beolit 20, Beosound Explore.

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

matador43:

Millemissen:
Some look back - others try to find a way forward.

You are absolutely right, and trust me it's my everyday curse to look back and want the thing to remains still.
But at the same time you can't say a BC9500 is useless today! Lot of people have them around for everyday use.
(and as a CC user you must know that). 

You may have noticed that they are "families" on the forum:

- those who use streaming, 
- those who use HD streaming,
- those who use physical support,
- those who use NL (and don't understand Airplay or CC),
- those who use Airplay or CC (and don't understand the benefit of NL).

There is something in my mind I have since BL28 announcement and something you said (you MM) about "how they can be use".

To me a speaker is a speaker, be it active or passive, you plug it and it works!
But when I read all this mess about - master, slave, digital in, software update, autotune room, etc etc… and all the incompatibilities that come along, I praise myself to have just BL4000 "Speakers". And the only wish I have abut BL28 is that they will lower the price of BL18 on second hand market  - my dream.

So, a speaker is a speaker and it can be connecte to any amp, any thing, any source as long as electrical requirement are ok, with maybe some bad results but it should work.

Nowadays, even buying an (expensive) speaker seems to be so difficult.

And no need to say that all the electronic inside a BL28 may just mean that B&O may one day decide your speaker is no more wanted and just brick it.

So Yes, I'm looking to the past, because the past is owned and unconnected. You should know if your remember my posts that I'm streaming to Apple Airport on different old analogs B&O devices: got the joy of them and the flexibility of streaming, independent from any their party platform who may or may not suspend his service one day or another. OK, its my way and its work for me. I can't see the benefit of NL and I know you're a lot around that dont understand I dont understand.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is: yes its good to look forward in a lot of matters, but when it comes for a reliable, comfortable, stable, independent way to enjoy music (between other things), I dont want a future involving a third party with other goals (See Sonos…)

What I want is that B&O is alive and kicking and bring out products that people of today and tomorrow....and some old farts like me can use on a daily basis.

They surely can not live from people admiring 40 year old technology packed in the design language of that time in a museum.

For the record: I still have my old Beosystem - although the tape part is removed long ago and the vinyl player is hardly ever touched.

This is because I have it already - I wiuld never huy into that if I had to start from scratch today.

And it can be used, yes - I used to have several ML-linkrooms, but disconnected most of them. The old ML system is simply too egocentric.
My setup has evolved over the years - up till today where streaming is the main source in my home (Netradio, Spotify and airplaying from certain apps, I seldom use CC for audio). The main devices being my Essence MK2 - which I bought on the day it launched - and my two BV’s.
Which family do I belong to, by the way?

I have seen and have helped installing many different setups - there are a lot of different use cases. A lot of these swear to oldfashioned physical playback without modern sw-based devices and services.

But when I look at the present and the future, I see no other way than getting involved with new technology and sw. I won’t look back on the times, where I had to buy a CD (and wait days/weeks for it to arrive). My life with music is so much richer nowadays - and I can play it in ways that fits my way of living way better than back then, when the FM radio and the CD player of my Beosystem 4500 were the main sources.

We are - in this thread about the BS Emerge - talking about how B&O as a company fits into the world of now and of tomorrow. I find that B&O still makes many right choices and I can not think of any other company being able to offer what I need, if I should start over again.
I know that the BS Emerge does not support NL, which I need in my setup. But I also know that this and a lot of other interesting things are on the roadmap.

As for the BL28, I find it fine that/if this speaker is versatile - and I don’t share your concerns about it being doomed to be obsolete.......because it is connected etc.

I focus on the new possibilities, that it may offer people buying into the B&O stuff today (and maybe me at some point).

It is totally fine to say that you don’t like what they present (and the way it is presented designwise) - totally fine to say, that ‘a speaker is a speaker’/‘you plug it and it works’

However, if one does not like what B&O can offer and don’t need it, he (or she) should leave it to that. 

There are lots of other possibilities (old or new) to get to listening to music....which is what should be our main focus, I guess.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

RichardIII
Not Ranked
Posts 61
Bronze Member

I really like the Emerge. I think it's beautiful and it could easily blend into my interior. Thumbs up for this one B&O!

Beofile7
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 150
Bronze Member
Beofile7 replied on Fri, Apr 16 2021 9:01 AM

I was not suggesting the Beocentre 9500 is better than what is being produced today I was using it as an example of the company's inovation in the past compared to today.

I could include parallel tracking fully automatic turntables, HX PRO fully automatic tape decks, quadraphonic sound, Hifi VHS recorders, two way IR communications, round the house sound and vision, steerable TV's Built in Sat TV, one remote for everything, the list goes on and on of great examples of doing things differently by B&O, making them look and sound great, easy to use and a pleasure to own?

Now we just get more and more mono speakers. Every few months another one. The modern equivalent of a Beolit radio? It's so boring!

It's not that I looks back, it's that we are moving backwards!!!!

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Beofile7:

Now we just get more and more mono speakers. Every few months another one. The modern equivalent of a Beolit radio? It's so boring!

No!

Beolit radios (and alike from other companies) have always been popular as secondary devices in kitchen, bedrooms etc.

What would you say....does a BL3500 or a BL2000 offer much more than a modern B&O mono speaker (that actually is different from a mono’ish speaker except for maybe the M3)?

People behave just like before - only they have more and better devices/easier options to choose from.

Personally I like music in the kitchen and am totally content with a speaker like my M3 there (although I will prefer an Emerge once it gets NL support).

If I want to listen (!) to music, I sit down in my livingroom or in the study....both equipped with a full 5.1 speaker setup.
But that is just because I am somewhat a music nerd. Most people don’t go that far.

MM

Sandyb
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,186
Bronze Member
Sandyb replied on Fri, Apr 16 2021 9:27 AM

Maybe there isn't much left to innovate around? i.e the hard physical formats have become niche / disappeared altogether.

That said, I agree a constant stream of such signal point speakers is not very inspiring.

And thats the rub / challenge for B&O - with less (pr nothing even?) left to innovate around design and form factor wise, they are just left being a producer of nice looking and good sounding units like these. 

It places a real focus and emphasis on the designs they come up with, especially as the other technology and connectivity that they also innovated with have been all but taken over by other companies. So they are really just now a maker of nice looking speakers. (In the one recent product that wasn't a speaker i.e. the Halo, the technology and associated functionality was shocking in its limited scope)

Here they are just about holding water - the recent designs have been mostly nice (Balance aside, which was very poor), but none of the recent stuff have been especially compelling design wise. But designing "pretty nice" speakers may be enough for their survival - emphasis on "may".

Beofile7:

I was not suggesting the Beocentre 9500 is better than what is being produced today I was using it as an example of the company's inovation in the past compared to today.

I could include parallel tracking fully automatic turntables, HX PRO fully automatic tape decks, quadraphonic sound, Hifi VHS recorders, two way IR communications, round the house sound and vision, steerable TV's Built in Sat TV, one remote for everything, the list goes on and on of great examples of doing things differently by B&O, making them look and sound great, easy to use and a pleasure to own?

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

If I was stuck to my old Beosystem 4500 and the linkrooms of yesterday, I would never have been able to listen to e.g. Radio Paradise.

Now I just push the Radio button (and a number) on the remote with my BV’s or one of the My Buttons in the kitchen to start my favourite station.

Just an example why I prefer my modern B&O gear.

It is a question of taste (that I am quite convinced) whether you like some of the new gear or prefer the old stuff.

Fact is - which we also can read here - that there are people who like the new stuff.

I guess none of us have a crystal ball - the guys from Struer are doing what they find is needed.

I find it little inspiring to discuss taste - if you don’t like it, why worry - just stay clear of it.

If you like it, buy it/use it....which in the end will determine the success or failure of B&O.

MM

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Deleted - double post.

Csaba
Top 500 Contributor
Oslo, Norway
Posts 216
Bronze Member
Csaba replied on Fri, Apr 16 2021 10:30 AM

Millemissen:

Csaba:

Weird, the Emerge was on the webpage, now removed. Must be a glitch. Or they realized that John o’Manchester had not uploaded his review yet.

My indeed harmless comments on that keeps getting blocked from admin....why?

It is there!

MM

Thanks a lot! We were both right. I had to refresh, then it came back. But then it disappeared again. So I refreshed, and it reappeared again :).

Azuntila
Not Ranked
Finland
Posts 8
Bronze Member
Azuntila replied on Fri, Apr 16 2021 11:44 AM

A pink version also coming? https://layerdesign.com/project/emerge/#top-page 

A hint from design offices page...

Duels
Top 50 Contributor
England
Posts 2,553
Bronze Member
Duels replied on Fri, Apr 16 2021 11:51 AM
Azuntila:

A pink version also coming? https://layerdesign.com/project/emerge/#top-page

I think that picture shows stages of development with the pink being the first stage prototype. If you look closely there is no real detail on it.
MJ
Not Ranked
Posts 59
Bronze Member
MJ replied on Fri, Apr 16 2021 11:53 AM

Azuntila:

No that’s a clay model industrial designers use in a design process how an actual design looks and feel.

Duels
Top 50 Contributor
England
Posts 2,553
Bronze Member
Duels replied on Fri, Apr 16 2021 12:04 PM

Millemissen:

No!

Beolit radios (and alike from other companies) have always been popular as secondary devices in kitchen, bedrooms etc.

What would you say....does a BL3500 or a BL2000 offer much more than a modern B&O mono speaker (that actually is different from a mono’ish speaker except for maybe the M3)?

That’s a very good point MM. 20 years ago I had a Century in my kitchen/dining room and a 9000 in the living room. This market for smaller secondary speakers has always existed. That these smaller speakers now make up so much of B&Os sales is just due to the fact that most people who aren’t on BeoWorld don’t want traditional stereo setups. There is a lot to be said for having a wide range of the newer speakers in terms of choice of design and price.

Personally I think the hipsters in 25 years time will “rediscover” stereo and proclaim it as their own as they have with vinyl, cassettes (and LED digital watches for some bizarre reason).  

TWG
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,672
Gold Member
TWG replied on Fri, Apr 16 2021 3:06 PM

I like the black version and I hope they'll release a natural aluminium variant, too.

Maybe with the black panels but grill and aluminium parts in natural silver. I prefer that over those (only for my taste) ugly Kvadrat thingy.

When it works with an Essence remote, too, it's wonderful for e.g. the kitchen. Can't wait to see it and listen to it in person.

In the meantime: I hope John from B&O Manchester does one of his very nice reviews on it. :)

On the flexibility side I think that B&O did its homework. This thing has an auxiliary  line in and even an optical line in connection, too. So it can be connected to even the oldest infrastructure with a simple cable.

And as always: I highly aprreciate that B&O gives you the choice to have all the modern toys WITHOUT those digital bedbugs (Google Assistant, Siri, Alexa...) :-)

Csaba
Top 500 Contributor
Oslo, Norway
Posts 216
Bronze Member
Csaba replied on Fri, Apr 16 2021 4:14 PM

I think I’ll get both the Emerge and Level when they get Beolink and at least one more colour option and connect them with my BS1. I have a hunch they’ll all (incl. Balance) get Beolink at about the same time later this year. That it’s coming to Emerge has also been confirmed to me by B&O. Another thing that is nice is that the connectivity unit is modular and therefore replaceable, so the emerge seems to have been designed for a longer lifecycle like the Level. I think that’s pretty good.

Emil Jensen
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 766
Bronze Member

Azuntila:

I think it is the Clay model

Beovision Harmony 77" 2nd Gen, Beolab 5, Beolab 17, Beosound 1, Beoplay M3, Beoplay Portal, Beoplay Earset, Beoliving Intelligence 

Sandyb
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,186
Bronze Member
Sandyb replied on Fri, Apr 16 2021 4:34 PM

agreed - the modular replaceable streaming modules are a good thing.

Whether they follow through and actually make the replaceable modules down the road is another thing...I would not assume its 100% certain.

But as an intention, its a very positive development.

Csaba:

I think I’ll get both the Emerge and Level when they get Beolink and at least one more colour option and connect them with my BS1. I have a hunch they’ll all (incl. Balance) get Beolink at about the same time later this year. That it’s coming to Emerge has also been confirmed to me by B&O. Another thing that is nice is that the connectivity unit is modular and therefore replaceable, so the emerge seems to have been designed for a longer lifecycle like the Level. I think that’s pretty good.

Csaba
Top 500 Contributor
Oslo, Norway
Posts 216
Bronze Member
Csaba replied on Fri, Apr 16 2021 4:38 PM

Sandyb:

agreed - the modular replaceable streaming modules are a good thing.

Whether they follow through and actually make the replaceable modules down the road is another thing...I would not assume its 100% certain.

But as an intention, its a very positive development.

Csaba:

You’re probably right. I suppose that’s partially down to whether the design would still be desireable in the future.

laseralex
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 240
Bronze Member
laseralex replied on Fri, Apr 16 2021 9:17 PM

TWG:
When it works with an Essence remote, too, it's wonderful for e.g. the kitchen.

I noticed a few months ago that they stopped selling the Essence Remote on their web site.

I suspect dealers are selling off remaining inventory and then it will be gone.  :(

Sources: 2x Beosound Moment • 4x Beosound Essence Mk II
Speakers: 3x Beolab 8000 • 2x Beolab 6000 • 2x Beolab 3 • 3x Beolab 2
Integrated:  1x Beosound 2 • 1x Beosound Level • 4x BeoPlay M5 • 1x BeoPlay A6
Control:  16x* Essence Remote  • 1x Beoremote Halo

* Yes, really! 🤦‍♂️

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

A review from an industrial designer:

https://youtu.be/X5GyWpHwaTM

MM 

TWG
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,672
Gold Member
TWG replied on Sat, Apr 17 2021 7:02 AM

laseralex:

TWG:
When it works with an Essence remote, too, it's wonderful for e.g. the kitchen.

I noticed a few months ago that they stopped selling the Essence Remote on their web site.

I suspect dealers are selling off remaining inventory and then it will be gone.  :(

Thank you for the (sad) news. I can't understand B&O strategy...
Will there be a successor? The Essence remote is one of the best B&O remotes albeit they could be have made it in better quality.

The Beoremote One will not last too long due to its OLED display. Let's see if they take enough care (software wise) of the HALO remote.

mr_anders_son
Top 75 Contributor
sweden
Posts 1,710
Founder
Wonder if you can change the color in the future?

BeoVision Haermony 65"...BeoLab 28 Anthracite....BeoLab 17 as REAR....BV10-32....BC6-26....Beosound 9000....Beosound 1 New York edt....Beogram 4002....Beoplay Emerge....Beoplay M5....Beoplay M3....Beoremote Halo....BeoRemote One BT....Beo6....Beo4....Beo4 Cinema....BeoLink 7000....Serene....H95 Black LTD....H9i Rimowa....6 x H6....Form 1....U70...

EgonOlsen
Not Ranked
Posts 64
Bronze Member
EgonOlsen replied on Sat, Apr 17 2021 10:44 AM
Emerge pairing only via google app. A no go

No TuneIn... also a no go

I don’t understand this.
Mikipidia
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,169
Bronze Member
Mikipidia replied on Sat, Apr 17 2021 11:39 AM
You can BT pair them or pair them via GVA, also through GVA you still have tune in

New: Beovision Harmony, Beolab 50's, Beolab 28's, Beolab 18's, Beolab 17's, Beosound Stage & LG, Beosound 2, Beoplay M3, Beoplay A1, Beoplay Portal, Beoplay H4 gen 2, Beoplay E8 3.0

Mikipedia on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Mikipedia

Mikipedi4 on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mikipedi4

Mikipedia on Intagram: https://www.instagram.com/mikipedi4/

Old: Beosound 9000 mk3, Beolab 3's, Beovision Eclipse, Beolab 1's, Beolab 2, Beovision 10-46, Overture 2300, beolab 8000's, Beolab 4000's, Beovision avant 32" etc. etc.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 521
Bronze Member
1990 replied on Sat, Apr 17 2021 11:57 AM

How do you BT-pair them? Is that fixed and resulting in stereo?

EgonOlsen
Not Ranked
Posts 64
Bronze Member
EgonOlsen replied on Sat, Apr 17 2021 12:26 PM
BT is crap.

I don’t want an gva model.
CB
Top 75 Contributor
> You are Here <
Posts 1,762
Bronze Member
CB replied on Sat, Apr 17 2021 2:16 PM
Emerge vs M3

Thanks to the B&O Experience app
tobeyone
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 125
Founder
tobeyone replied on Sat, Apr 17 2021 2:41 PM

EgonOlsen:
BT is crap.

I don’t want an gva model.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Miki is saying you can use BT to set up the pairing if you can't use GVA, not use BT for music........

Stan
Top 100 Contributor
Chicago-area USA
Posts 869
Bronze Member
Stan replied on Sat, Apr 17 2021 3:12 PM

About TuneIn.  I could not find any TuneIn station not supported by B&O Radio.  I checked about 25, even though I listen to, at most, 10.  I also found stations on B&O Radio not on TuneIn.  As mentioned above, you can still get TuneIn with GVA.

That being said, I do have problems with certain TuneIn stations that GVA can't find.  For example,  when I ask for "Radio Paradise Rock Mix", it plays either Radio Paradise or Paradise Rock.  When I ask for all different permutation of WLIR (which recently changed its name to DARE FM), Google can never find.  Both of these are TuneIn favorites in the app.

The nice thing about the Mozart platform is you can program the my buttons to a B&O Radio station without GVA being involved.  Therefore, I could assign these stations to a button - something I can't do with my BV1 GVA (although I don't remember if WLIR is on B&O Radio, it probably is).

Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
Posts 2,578
Bronze Member
Michael replied on Sat, Apr 17 2021 3:32 PM
Am I the only one who wants to hide these small speakers away from sight and integrate them into kitchen cabinettes or walls?

The speaker isn’t bad but I wish B&O could also do a integration model smart speaker for smaller areas.

Beolab 50, Beolab 8000 x 2, Beolab 4000 x 2, 
BeoSound Core, BeoSound 9000, BeoSound Century, 
BeoLit 15, BeoPlay A1, BeoPlay P2, BeoPlay H9 3rd Gen, BeoPlay H6, EarSet 3i, 
BeoVision Eclipse Gen 2 55", BeoPlay V1-40, 
BeoCom 6000 and so much else :)  

baronvejrup
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 128
Bronze Member

Hi Guys

I did a fast video - where you can listen to the BeoSound Emerge Vs. BeoPlay M3

Which of them would you choose?

Here is a link to the video

Find me on YouTube : Bang & Olufsen Teknisk Forum : https://www.youtube.com/c/BangOlufsenTekniskForum

benoit
Top 150 Contributor
France
Posts 646
Bronze Member
benoit replied on Sat, Apr 17 2021 6:34 PM

Thank you for the comparison. I have to tell that I'm a bit disappointed as the Emerge doesn't seem much better than the M3 but twice the price... For the design I would choose the Emerge as I never liked the M3, but again, I don't know if I would push the trigger...

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

EgonOlsen:
Emerge pairing only via google app. A no go

No TuneIn... also a no go

I don’t understand this.

Do you absolutely have to pair these - it is made as a single unit, a music system.

A speaker system like this is basicly made/tuned for background listening....hardly anyone would need a stereo-paired set for that.

If they could be configured as a set of speakers e.g. as surrounds with a BV, we could start talking needing two.....but that is future, if ever.

No TuneIn....what is wrong with Bang & Olufsen Radio?

And I am pretty sure it can be set up without the Google Home app - that is the case with the other newer music systems.

MM

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,730
Bronze Member
Michael:

Am I the only one who wants to hide these small speakers away from sight and integrate them into kitchen cabinettes or walls?

The speaker isn’t bad but I wish B&O could also do a integration model smart speaker for smaller areas. Beolab 50, Beolab 8000 x 2, Beolab 4000 x 2, BeoSound Core, BeoSound 9000, BeoSound Century, BeoLit 15, BeoPlay A1, BeoPlay P2, BeoPlay H9 3rd Gen, BeoPlay H6, EarSet 3i, BeoVision Eclipse Gen 2 55", BeoPlay V1-40, BeoCom 6000 and so much else :)

I’m with you. I wonder because it’s designed like a book that it’s designed for the bookshelf and to be passively radiated so to speak
Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,730
Bronze Member
Millemissen:

Do you absolutely have to pair these - it is made as a single unit, a music system.

A speaker system like this is basicly made/tuned for background listening....hardly anyone would need a stereo-paired set for that.

If they could be configured as a set of speakers e.g. as surrounds with a BV, we could start talking needing two.....but that is future, if ever.

And I am pretty sure it can be set up without the Google Home app - that is the case with the other newer music systems.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

Quite a lot of people want the ability to stereo pair a device even if it’s for background listening.

Even if it has the ability it makes it easier for people that cross shop between brand and for those buying B&O for the first time, if you can pair 2 home pod speakers and you can also do that with B&O
steve1977
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 911
Bronze Member
steve1977 replied on Sun, Apr 18 2021 3:13 AM
Aussie Michael:

Quite a lot of people want the ability to stereo pair a device even if it’s for background listening.

Even if it has the ability it makes it easier for people that cross shop between brand and for those buying B&O for the first time, if you can pair 2 home pod speakers and you can also do that with B&O

I fully agree. I’ve been thinking recently that pairing with google isn’t a bad idea. I’d lose NL and AP, but maybe i should just get comfort with CC? Abs could also play with roon over CC to such a stereo pair?
Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,730
Bronze Member
steve1977:

I fully agree. I’ve been thinking recently that pairing with google isn’t a bad idea. I’d lose NL and AP, but maybe i should just get comfort with CC? Abs could also play with roon over CC to such a stereo pair?

I’m intrigued by it too, perhaps in the future it’s going to allow for multi channel? And that’s what the Mozart platform will eventually do.

I did do the stereo pair on the A1 using the B&O technique and it was good. That’s cos i had two A1. I would like to set these up to be used plugged in with my work PC, but i dont think that’s possible.

Anyway, bring on the Emerge, even though I don’t like the name, it doesn’t say anything about music, or music quality, pity it’s not coming to Aussie land for another six months.
Sandyb
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,186
Bronze Member
Sandyb replied on Sun, Apr 18 2021 6:49 AM
Roon will CC the same stream to different CC speakers, but I don’t believe that’s in stereo.
EgonOlsen
Not Ranked
Posts 64
Bronze Member
EgonOlsen replied on Sun, Apr 18 2021 7:27 AM
No. I will not pair these little boxes. But i will also not use gva google. For nothing.

I don’t know BO Radio. I have an Stage , an A9 and a core. There is always TuneIn. Why can’t BO explain this on the website.

And my dealer have to use his google home app to activate my stage (in my contour). What a crap.

You are right: single unit music system. But it needs google?

Greetings

Millemissen:

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

steve1977
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 911
Bronze Member
steve1977 replied on Sun, Apr 18 2021 8:13 AM
Sandyb:

Roon will CC the same stream to different CC speakers, but I don’t believe that’s in stereo.

As long as i use google home to create a stereo pair, i should be able to use roon to CC to this google created stereo pair. Wouldn’t know why this is not possible as roon is just relying on google as well.
Page 3 of 5 (164 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS